In general, when you visit our website, you may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to refine our site.
If you are a student or faculty of ours, we will also use your personal information for the purposes of providing the services or information you or your organization have requested, contacting you about other services or events that may be of interest to you and for other legitimate business purposes, as permitted by applicable laws.
Any personal information that we have collected or stored about you or that you have provided to us, will remain with in the central administrative control.
The data collected via our site is stored in a secure server with our ISP, who will take periodic backups of such data but will not give or sell it to anyone else.
General visit of our site does not require any registration. However to avail any facilities / services offered through the site, the user will have to undergo a registration process.
We may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, when a user visits our website. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our website in order to help us provide you with a better customer service. This anonymous information is sometimes known as “click stream data”. We may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us to give you better customer service.
This website may contain links to other websites. The Goethe Centres are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through these linked websites.
This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided. You may contact the site admin for changing your previously stored information, if so desired.
This online payment system is provided by Coimbatore Indo German Cultural Association (CIGCA), which manages the Goethe-Zentrum in Coimbatore . (CIGCA), may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that YOU ACCEPT these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility!
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-The descriptions of charges are specific to you (i.e. Service name, Date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. All charges quoted here are in Indian Rupees. CIGCA reserves the right to change the charges at any time.
• Your payment will normally reach CIGCA account, to which you are making a payment, within two working days.
• We cannot accept the liability for a payment not reaching to CIGCA account due to an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept the liability, if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment, CIGCA is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your Bank/Credit/Debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will CIGCA be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• If the customers leave the CIGCA website before they complete their transaction, there shall be no entitlement to the refund of charges.
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the CIGCA and based on the regulations of the Goethe-Institut, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall require INDO GERMAN to refund the charges (or part thereof) unless such charges (or part thereof) have previously been paid. No part of the registration fee for a course or the examination fee will be refunded. So, please ensure that you enrol your name for the course or examination after duly considering the requirements and understanding the payment conditions correctly and completely!
All payment details, which are entered through this payment gateway, are encrypted. Communications to and from the service provider’s website are encrypted.
However, CIGCA shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of charges to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of charges can be made by Credit/Debit card or Netbanking. These payments are not collected by CIGCA directly, but by the service provider.
Once the payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds, the service provider will contact CIGCA to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the customer, or third party making the payment. On receipt of this confirmation, CIGCA will confirm to the customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the CIGCA. In the event that the customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the customer to check with the CIGCA that the payment has been accepted. The customer shall remain responsible for the charges until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the CIGCA in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts due to the CIGCA.
Entire content of this website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the CIGCA endeavours to keep it up-to-date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that CIGCA holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further ,CIGCA has every right to bring about legal action on customers who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/information available on the website.
CIGCA reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between CIGCA and any user visiting the CIGCA website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email email@example.com mentioning your mobile number and you will be excluded from the alerts list.